[TR] Mom in my TR3

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat May 12 17:39:40 MDT 2012

Not sure if many of you have had your mother take off in your newly acquired
Triumph, but mine did.  Mom had a practice of 'test driving' every four
wheeled heap I drug home as a teen, I think she secretly was taking it up to
the service station (you remember service stations don't you?) to have the
local guy check it over.  I never complained as it always came back with a
full tank of gas.

Later she even co-signed a $300 note at the bank so I could get the
overdrive fixed before I headed off to a new job 100 miles away.

Happy Mother's Day to all the TR loving moms out there!

Bill