[TR] so off topic its rediculous

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sat May 12 18:55:28 MDT 2012

Well, you didn't leave them behind in the car...

At least in Montreal, they could understand the words you were singing!

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier