[TR] so off topic its rediculous

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 12 15:32:39 MDT 2012

Disagree, Dave. Whatever music anyone chooses to play in their Triumph is
surely on-topic? Go to YouTube and dial in 'C'est pas de l'amour' by Goldman
Fredericks Jones or 'MaryLou' by Danyel Gerard. Fabulous songs with a very
special French technique and guitar work. I had several of these guys albums
on my MP3 in the Stag on the Trans-America event in 2009. Sang them all at the
top of my voice in open country, in city traffic and sitting at stop lights.
The facial reactions I got from Montreal to Dallas to San Francisco were
priceless
Love songs in French and Grand Opera in Italian are perfect for top
down driving in any LBC.

Jonmac