[TR] Float bowls overflowing

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 10:34:34 MDT 2012

Roger,

I had the same problem with a 4A with HS6 carbs and an electrical pump.  Turned out that the fuel pressure was too high.  I added a fuel pressure regulator and dialed it down to 1.5lbs, car ran fine and no more fuel leaks (plenty of other leaks but that's a different story).

That was 20 years ago and the regulator was about $12.  I don't know where to get one today.

Best,

Cliff