[TR] TR3 Heater leak test

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat May 5 15:37:11 MDT 2012

Found a great radiator shop here in Tampa.  They did a pressure check on all
three cores I had.  Two - no leaks at all; the third - well - it will cost
about 40-60 to fix but not needed right now.  I'll set it on the shelf for
later thoughts.   This results in two complete heater units - one with a
brand new motor and the other a little 'tired'.

Today it goes to its new 'home' and then the dash, gauges and all of the
electrical connections.  All have been tested both in/out of the dash.   It
really is getting closer and closer....

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.
Carl

1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/
Still being restored - but 2012 looks like the year..