[TR] questions for the list

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu May 3 11:13:23 MDT 2012

Anecdotal.

My 71 ignition switch went all dodgey.  I would be driving along, minding
my own business and everything would shut down.  Even the overdrive would
kick out.  I wiggle the switch and everything comes back on.  On the highway
that usually resulted in a big bang in the exhaust from all the unburned fuel
in the exhaust.

A new switch and all has been just fine for these 18 odd years.

Dave