[TR] questions for the list

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu May 3 09:37:26 MDT 2012

John,

I have seen the ignition switch problem a few times on the 6-pack forum.
Seems to be 74 and on. My 72 switch works first time every time. Owners
of 73 and less have not mentioned this problem. So you might want to
source a new switch.

As far as the brake booster, you might want to check with Ted as TSI. He
offers rebuilt units for about 100 or so. His products, including
rebuilt booster units, appear on Ebay from time to time.

His website is: http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/

BTW, I have been a Triumph owner for my entire adult life and the grin
still appears whenever I drive one of my Triumphs down the street. I
know some of the newer "sport" cars offer a ot more comfort and
reliability, but a Triumph is a Triumph!

Bob