[TR] Seat belt selection and attachment tr2

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Mar 27 13:46:11 MDT 2012

I know lap belts interfere less and are cool.

get a shoulder harness.  bolt it back to the wheel well.  vicky brit has a
nice set; look under spitfire parts.  come in different colors.

some say you shouldn't do that; you can get spine compression in a serious
accident.  without a shoulder harness you'll get to redo your nose.   mine
was broken three times over 40 years.  after the third break I had it
redone.  never want to go through that again