[TR] Removing TR6 body

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Mon Mar 26 13:43:55 MDT 2012

As I said in the email, there was nothing connecting the front of the
body to the back, and not much frame either.

The floors and sills were gone.

I've got a new Ratco frame, and I'll be reuniting the parts of the body
on it.

If I can lift the front clip over the engine, then I'll do that next.

Then I'm probably just going to get the torch and cut up what's left of
the old frame.

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com