[TR] Removing TR6 body

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 26 13:39:50 MDT 2012

George,

The body can be lifted while engine is in place. But I have to ask you
since the body is one piece, how did you manage to remove just the rear?
Was the body that rusted out?

As far as the frame, yes it does leave a lot to be desired. Ratco makes
a solid replacement or you can reinforce the existing frame by welding
in panels etc.

Bob