[TR] Dome oil

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Mar 21 10:05:55 MDT 2012

As I understand it, the idea is that the increased velocity of the
air through the venturi (due to the piston being held in position by
the damper / oil) increases the vacuum that is applied at the base of
the needle and which sucks more gas out of the jet tube, giving more
fuel for a given quantity of air.  That's what enrichens the mixture.

Tony