[TR] TR6 ZS won'y idle

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Tue Mar 20 09:27:30 MDT 2012

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012, at 18:28, Randall wrote:

> Fred Thomas was kind enough to volunteer (I did NOT ask) to let me drive
his
> beautiful TR3A during the 2003 combined VTR/Summer party in PA.  It was
> fitted with an electric fuel pump, pressure regulator, paper element fuel
> filter, nearly new fuel lines, and Grose Jets.
>
> While cruising along at about 50 mph, I suddenly smelled fuel.  Pulled
over,
> and a slick started forming on the wet road (it was also raining at the
> time).

Now that brought me my morning laugh :-)

Remembering that weekend and the mess the field became, the heavy rain leading
up to the event, and almost non-stop rain through the weekend; stating "it was
raining at the time" does seem to be a bit of an understatement! :-)

Keith R. Stewart
London, Ontario
E-Mail: keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom