[TR] Litezupp

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 09:20:46 MDT 2012

Just installed my litzupp bulbs and they are fantastic!  Super fast service, questions answered personally.
I installed the replacement flasher recommended (from autozone, $8.89) and everything works like a champ!
I think this is a great upgrade to prevent idiots following from shortening your car.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone