[TR] Subject: B & B clutch and Gunst T. O. Bearing in a TR6?

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 09:33:03 MDT 2012

Hi List!
A quick question: When I read & wrote about the B&B PP I was under
the impression that meant the PP with the 3 lever arms. But later on in the
thread, there was an address to go to & read the article about clutches. I
went to it & read it, to find that the B&B PP (that was talked about) was a
spring diaphragm style & nothing was mentioned about the 3 lever arm PP that I
was referring to.

What is or how should one call the 3 lever arm PP that
was used in early TR4's & maybe earlier TRIUMPH models? I thought the 3 lever
arm PP's were B&B Clutches.
-Cosmo Kramer