[TR] Radiator Caps

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 06:48:58 MDT 2012

On 3/16/12 7:22 PM, wbeech at flash.net wrote:
> So, If I read this thread correctly I should have no problems switching to a
> 7lb or even 10lb cap in my 1958 TR3 or the 1962 TR engined Morgan that I
> maintain for a friend?  Neither of us has heaters out here in West Texas.

But where would you find a 7 lb cap that would work with a TR3 radiator
neck?

My heater is disconnected just because I haven't found a good way to
plumb the hose past the DOCEs and when it is cold enough to need it
there is usually snow on the road anyway and the Land Rover is chomping
to be out.

Teriann