[TR] Oil Dispensing Gun

Tom & Marge FitzGibbon fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 09:56:26 MDT 2012

Ed,

I bought what you are describing on ebay a few years ago and it worked like a charm and was inexpensive. This link is similar, but mine came with a grease fitting on the end. I think mine also came with a flexible hose I can use in place of the rigid tube on the end, but I wouldn't swear to it. Maybe this will even allow you to unscrew the tube at the knurled ring in the photo and add your own flexible hose from a grease gun . http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Pressure-Oil-Can-Gun-Pump-Spout-New-Tools-Grease-/120863445792?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2405d320#ht_2933wt_903

Tom FitzGibbon
Scotch Plains, NJ

1967 Spitfire Mk 2
1973 Mustang convertible (project car)