[TR] NGK plugs for TR2

rod Trunnell rgt2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 19:32:49 MDT 2012

The resistor plug helps with other things besides radios.  After upgrading to
LED lamps in the tail lights and brake lights using electronic flashers, with
the engine running the turn signals were very erratic.  Replaced the
non-resistor plugs with resistor plugs and all went back to operating
normally.

Rod