[TR] NGK plugs for TR2

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Mar 15 19:12:08 MDT 2012

Angelo,
Here is a chart that should help.  The "R" is for resistor, for what little
I know this is to keep the spark plugs from causing static  on your 60 year
old AM radio.  I am sure there are other reasons as well, but what is
important is the size and the heat range are the same.

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/techinfo/spark_plugs/partnumberkey.pdf

Bill