[TR] Headlight replacement

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Thu Mar 1 09:02:08 MST 2012

Hello List:
A new wiring harness on my TR2 has required replacing the original Lucas
P700 headlights & bulbs with something that will accept the more
'modern' three blade headlight connectors. Want something a bit better
than the North American style sealed beam unit. I understand that the
new Lucas Tripod replacements are very poor quality.
Any advice on how to proceed? I understand many of the H4 conversions
for 7" round lenses are pretty scarse - i.e. Cibe & Marchal.
What have other listers used?
Thanks for any help with this.
Angelo Graham