[TR] Syracuse, NY Auction Report - Tr2, TR3s, etc.

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 30 17:53:58 MDT 2012

Mark,

Well let me tell you how long it takes!

I just made the trip from South Lake Tahoe to Deerfield NY in 3 driving
days. It takes about 14 hours from SLT to Rawlins WY. Another 14.5 from
Rawlins to Davenport Iowa and then 14 or so from Iowa to central NY.
That is with all the construction!

Yes it was hot and not a cloud in the sky!

So I drove through Salt Lake and all the salt flats. Must say that until
I got out of Salt Lake, a very boring ride. But after SL, very nice.
Love all the rock formations but then again, rocks are my 2nd hobby.

I too hope that the buyers of the LBCs continue to support not only the
list but the classic car hobby.

Bob