[TR] Syracuse, NY Auction Report - Tr2, TR3s, etc.

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Jun 30 14:16:33 MDT 2012

I slept in this morning, didn't make it there.  Wonder how long it would
take me to drive my little truck to New York from Utah?

I couldn't afford any of the cars anyway.  Maybe some morning I'll sit
at the
keyboard with my coffee and discover some lucky Team.Net subscriber won
the lottery and sent tens of thousands of dollars to the Team.Net Paypal
account.  Yeah, right!  I do on occasion get tens of dollars, that's always
nice.  Donate early, donate often!

It is hot here in Salt Lake, I may wait until evening to go back out to the
garage.  Remember that squaretail Spit I wrote about back around Memorial
Day?  Still haven't touched the car, but making good progress on cleaning up
around it.  That's progress, of sorts.

mjb.