[TR] Dum Dum?

Dave Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jun 26 16:32:56 MDT 2012

No.  Seam sealed is an adhesive, sometimes a polyurethane, that has a high
viscosity and is injected into a seam.  Some are paintable.  I've used Fusor
brand products since my local autopaint guy says that is what the
manufacturers use.

Dum dum is a rope caulk much like window caulk but with better adhesive
properties.  But dum dum allows for easy disassembly whereas seam sealed will
hold parts together almost as good as welding.

Dave Massey