[TR] TR3 Dash Vinyl Recovering - What's the best Glue to use????

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:24:35 MDT 2012

On 6/24/12 10:25 AM, Geo Hahn wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 6:18 AM,<Dave1massey at cs.com>  wrote:
>
> Me too though for this and some other large areas I found the 3M spray
> contact adhesive easiest to work with -- with the spray you can get a thin
> even coat.  You can still use the bottle stuff for the harder to hold bits
> where the edges wrap over.

I used 3M contact adhesive as well.  I also covered my instrument panel
in 3 or 4 stages a day apart for each stage I didn't want to break any
part loose in the bends because it was not quite full hard.  I did the
same things with the cockpit capping pieces as well.  Getting the
leather right on the cockpit dog legs was a feat.

Teriann