[TR] My son is forced to sell his Mk2 Spit

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Jun 23 12:38:45 MDT 2012

Because of a pending move from Thousand Oaks, CA to Boston, my son is forced
to sell his very nice Mk2 Spit.  The car is in very good condition and had a
complete engine overhaul in the late 90's with very little actual time on it
since.

He says that he would like it to go to someone who already is familiar with
Triumph rather than put it out on EBAY.  So if anybody is interested, please
email me and I will put you in touch and send you photos.

Joe