[TR] TR3 Tonneaus

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Jun 23 07:13:44 MDT 2012

     Mine is a 1960TR3A and I ordered the tonneau for the later car. I ordered
the right tonneau from TRF RBTC1234, at least that's what it said on the box.
     My car has had a rolling restoration. Body has never been off of the frame
or had much welding.
     My advice for others from now on will be to compare your old tonneau
against your new one before installation.

     Bill in Tehachapi