[TR] Insurance

Robert Jones rjones at wfeca.net
Wed Jun 20 08:22:03 MDT 2012

Folks:

Just found something out about my classic car insurance that you might be
interested in, especially if you have multiple cars.  My company, American
Collectors Insurance, does not charge for liability coverage for  cars after
three.  The practical effect of that is that if you choose a high enough
deductible, coverage for cars after the third very little.
After talking to a Haggerty representative at the Mitty, I got a quote from
them.  My coverage for four cars (TR6,TR8,Morgan Plus 4 and a Pontiac)  was
quoted as $909.  ACI premium is $748.