[TR] Toyota tranny conversion TR6?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 10:53:47 MDT 2012

From: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3 at yahoo.com>
To: "spook01 at comcast.net" <spook01 at comcast.net>; John & Pat Donnelly <pdonnel1 at san.rr.com>; "Triumphs at autox.team.net" <Triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TR] Toyota tranny conversion TR6?

I'm not suggesting for one minute that Herman's conversion kit is not good or that he is not a good after sales service guy. it is a good kit and he is a great guy.
i know Herman, he is a member of my local club and a great guy.
But, i like the way i built my own with the Delow bell housing. and the delow bell housing works great. i have access to a machine shop to make mine the way i wanted and i have the engineering skills to do it.
if you don't have the machine shop and skills then Hermans is a great kit.
Frank