[TR] Toyota tranny conversion TR6?

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jun 13 10:48:30 MDT 2012

Ha ha.  Reminds me of an episode of Top Gear where they disparaged the
Nissan Sunny as the most boring car ever produced.  How nature gave us celery
and we humans improved on it.  Then they proceeded to back a jet powered
dragster up to and torch the Sunny with its exhaust.

Seriously, the Toyota box is likely to be 10 years old (or less), is a more
recent design and designed by a company that historically been more
concerned with reliability.  The Triumph box is a good design but they tend to
munch up the layshafts and cluster gears.  I little bit better metallurgy in
that department and I would tend to call it a draw.

Dave