[TR] TRF Summer Party

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 06:17:55 MDT 2012

   To those of us attending the TRF Summer party, below is a excerpt from the
latest TRF mailing.  This should be fun. And knowing the crowd that attends
the party, there will be people dressed appropriately for the toga party:).
This could be a real hoot.   I gotta start looking for the proper sheet.
toga, toga, toga.....

Marty

  The Roadster Factory Summer Party will be held this year on August
2nd,
3rd, and 4th.  We are currently creating a tentative schedule which
should be
fairly complete by next week.  Tentatively, it will include a
Test 'n' Tune
event at the local drag strip, an informal event at a drive-
in movie
theatre, and a late night bonfire on Thursday.  A winery tour,
parts sales,
seminars, and a street party at The Coventry Inn on Friday.
And autocross,
mountain road trip, walking poker rallye, LeMans start
contest, participants'
choice car show, toga party, dinner, awards, and
live music on Saturday.  We
also plan to offer a gymkhana and other events
yet to be scheduled.  Summer
Party is an informal event with a lot of fun
and time to spend with new
friends.  It has always been great fun at a very
reasonable price, and
participants may camp on TRF grounds with rough
facilities for a tiny fee.  A
registration form is up on the web site, and
you can go there now by clicking
on the link provided.

https://secure.zeni.net/trf/SPform.php