[TR] Sheesh! Drive Away Cancer Healey

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jun 8 18:28:00 MDT 2012

I've been following Grace's journey since the first one last year and hope
to drive with him when he hits Connecticut next month. In the meantime you
can subscribe to his Facebook page and see what's happening. With regard to
the car getting a boot, you can read what's happened in the link that Mark
posted or go to the FaceBook page
(http://www.facebook.com/driveawaycancernow)  and read all 72
comments........... It looks like this ADT Security Store/Agent is wishing
he never put the boot on this car!

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org