[TR] SU carb fuel bowl

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 12:05:30 MDT 2012

> Sorry for the lazy writing.

No apology needed, Bud.  I tend to be somewhat humor-impaired and can't
always tell when someone is joking.  Thanks for the explanation.

When my Stag ZS carb had a float valve problem, the fuel was going into the
engine.  Not too bad a problem until I accidentally left the key on while I
ran in the house for something.  When I came back out, the engine was
actually hydro-locked from all the fuel piling up in one cylinder!  All
things considered, I think I prefer a nice, obvious leak.

-- Randall