[TR] SU carb fuel bowl

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Jun 3 20:06:30 MDT 2012

on each of the fuel bowls on the su carbs on my 63 TR4 there is a little vent
tube, which when it arrived had little lengths of hose attached.

seems rather superfluous to me.  assuming Ibm not concerned about it looking
correct, do I need to put an inch or two of hose back on or should I just
leave it off.  what is the point of the short hose?

before picture:  http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr4/DSCN6284.JPG

after picture:  http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr4/DSCN6774.JPG

and yes, I do know that the fuel line has to connect from one to the other.
Ibm talking about the other, little vent tube.