[TR] Fw: moss stainless dual exhaust tr6

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Jun 3 10:58:04 MDT 2012

I just installed one myself back in March.  I found the fit was OK  but a
bit fiddly.  I do have some rubbing but you can hardly hear it over the
exhaust note.

Yes, they do hang low in the back but I have some rather tall springs on my
car so I clear most obsticles.  If you are running a lowered suspension I'd
recommend you reconsider.

Dave