[TR] Subject: TR3 Coil Spring Length?

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jul 31 21:28:31 MDT 2012

I did look at that, and that's why I started to wonder what I had.  The
manual calls for 9.75(std.) or 9.19(comp) yet these measure 10.75".

As Randall said, they aren't that hard to replace, so I guess I will put
them back from whence they came, spacers and all, and see how she takes the
bumps & turns.

Thanks,
Bill