[TR] Subject: TR3 Coil Spring Length?

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 17:31:49 MDT 2012

Bill, just look in the Factory TR3B parts book LOL
The Factory TR2/3 "workshop manual" (Service Instruction Manual), section
H: Road Springs and Shock Absorbers, page 1, has all the info and an
illustration of the standard and factory competition springs.  Do pay  attention
to spacers, if fitted.

TR Regards,

Hardy