[TR] TR6 Clutch problem

Pete Arakelian arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Mon Jul 30 10:21:34 MDT 2012

I want to thank all for their responses.  Seems to generally support my
initial feeling that there is some sort of alignment problem with the t/o
bearing, sleeve, and nose.  We will have the dowels and disc alignment checked
as well.
It was suggested that the roll pin in the sleeve could be miss-aligned, but I
think that would self correct when force from the pressure plate is applied.
BIG support should go to Buckeye Triumphs - those folks really document
problems and fixes well.
When/if we hear of resolution to the problem I will post back to let you all
(or is all y'all) what we find.
Again, a hearty thanks to all...
Peter