[TR] Annual Charity Plea

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Sat Jul 28 18:41:58 MDT 2012

Hi,

This message is SPAM, plain and simple. I'm looking for donations to my
SCCA region's (New England Region) Race Against Leukemia (RAL). All the
money goes to a 503C3 charity, it's 100% deductable. I get nothing from
your donations except bragging rights.

If I helped you in any way this year through pictures, stories, etc,
please consider a donation in any amount. You can donate at the following
web site:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/robert-lang-1/nerrace

The race weekend is the first weekend in AUG, but the site will except
donations for some time after that, if you get the urge later. ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
rml