[TR] Picture Needed

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:23:17 MDT 2012

I am looking for a digital picture of Bob Harris, better yet Bob next to his
car.   Those of you who attend the TRF Summer Party know of Bob and his white
spitfire. Bob had a stroke earlier this year and wont be attending this years
summer party.  I want to make up a get well card of sorts to bring to the
summer party next week and get folks to sign it and I will then get it in
Bob's hands. Please look through some of your summer party pictures and if you
have a shot, email it to me if you can.

Thanks,
Marty Sukey
trmarty at hotmail.com