[TR] RadioMobile hook up question

davewillner davewillner at pa.net
Mon Jul 23 18:14:32 MDT 2012

Been around the block and tried everything I can to get my new RadioMobile
1070x to fire up in the TR3, has an MP3 lead too. Anyone have any thoughts on
the best way to connect. I ran the hot lead to both the A1 terminal on the
control box as the instructions state and then tried to one the fuse box
terminals, no luck? The polarity is set on positive... all the connections and
fuses are good... Is there an easy way to test this "restored to new" unit?
Appreciate it

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB
70 BSA 441 VS
Sometimes its better to travel than to arrive...