[TR] Media Blasting

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Jul 23 18:05:11 MDT 2012

I have a HF floor model (has legs) that works pretty well. My gloves rotted
too and I could use a new piece of tempered glass but it has served me well.
The gun failed to but I bought a replacement from TP Tools in Northern Ohio
that I have had for several years now and still have the original carbide tip
in it. I think the part number was SP-25 or something like that. You can get
orifices based upon the size of your compressor which is nice too. I can run
at 90 psi all day long. Granted it doesn't clean as fast as a larger orifice
but I would rather blast that wait. TP Tools also sells a really nice vacumn
system for blast cabinets that I picked up also. All in all not a bad system.
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a