[TR] Rimmer Bros - question about shipping charges to US

aribert neumann aribertn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:01:46 MDT 2012

Greetings:

For those of you who have ordered small parts from Rimmer Brothers - do
they offer a slower, discounted shipping via Royal Mail to the US?  I am
considering buying a trans gear from them but I really do not need it in
two or three days if I can save some money.  RImmers was aprox $50 +
shipping).  I also checked at TRF (NLS), SpitBits (not available), BPNW (no
listings for individual internal trans parts)  & Vicky Brit ($99 +
shipping).  I figure that all the parts combined that I am considering
buying would easily fit in a modest size shoe box and weigh less than 10
lbs.