[TR] sad story

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:48:40 MDT 2012

That stinks -- you should certainly keep after ebay as the guy obviously
got the thing back as he has relisted it.  Looks like he changed the
description a bit though, it now says:

*This Sale is for a transmission from a 1973 Triumph Spitfire It was
brought in with a claimed less than 500 mile on rebuild. It will need to be
cleaned up and shaft has slight play to it (about 1/16" movement).*
**
Good luck.

Geo