[TR] Seeking Herald in Rough Condition

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Jul 7 07:05:50 MDT 2012

     There is an abandoned two tone pale blue & white two door Herald coup
abandoned here in Tehachapi (about 5 or 6 hours from San Jose). I have been
told that someone cut some of the bodywork to put in a V6 or something. I have
not looked personally. I did see the car on Ebay, but there were no bids. I
could stop by and get contact info and take some pix for you if you are
interested.
     I could also give the guy your contact information if you
send it to me.

     Bill in Tehachapi