[TR] Seeking Herald in Rough Condition

Cregg Cowan cregg.cowan at sri.com
Thu Jul 5 19:04:20 MDT 2012

Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts,

Several of us in the San Francisco are Triumph club (Triumph Travelers)
have gotten interested in Lemons racing, and have been driving with a
team that campaigns a MGB (sacrilege!).We would like to put together a
Triumph based Lemons car and our first choice is a Herald, since it is
somewhat unusual, shares so many parts with widely-available Spitfires,
and has body-on-frame configuration that is easy to maintain / work on.

Do any of you know of a Herald rusting away under a tree or behind a
shed?Ideally within ~8 hours drive of San Jose?

Thanks in Advance,

Cregg Cowan, Andy Packard and John Sisler

PS.  You may have noticed that MJB replied to my message *before* I
posted it.  He's very talented.