[TR] TR4 vacuum port

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Fri Jul 6 14:31:35 MDT 2012

Maybe I'm all wet but what test would help you to isolate the #1 hole valve
guides by tapping a fitting into the balance tube?  If I suspect that I have
a valve guide problem, a good wiggle test will usually show it with out
having to pull the head.

Any reason not to suspect that you might have a broken or frozen ring?

Bill