[TR] Hacked email address book

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 10:57:04 MDT 2012

Darn it.

Since I hold your opinion in hight regard and need to lose a few
pounds I had high hopes for this "miracle"  weight loss product.
Although I did think it was a bit cheeky on your part...kinda like all
the people that send me mental health treatment suggestions and
links.  Nice to find out it was a hack job.   ;)

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net