[TR] Tr3b Comm Plate

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:58:28 MDT 2012

I'm not sure there are that many reliable rules where fine detail on TR3Bs
is concerned. Any number of inconsistencies may turn up -- like the
"straight diagonal" enamelled hubcap emblems from another thread a few
weeks ago  Their goal at the time obviously was to sell cars.

My TSF202L plate reads 1170 kg.

Don