[TR] X-ray Vision Would be Nice...

pdqtr6 at comcast.net pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 16:59:17 MDT 2012

> Where's Superman when you need him? (Probably off saving Louis from her
> own
> stupidity).

Louis, huh? B Is this the new gay Superman?

I always thought he was at least a little fey, if not outright gay - and don't
get me started on Batman and Robin!

I finally punched through the crud with a hefty steel rod.B  I was able to go
in through the top as I have the head off.B  The drain hole is directly below
the passage hole and exactly above the drain plug.B  The factory obviously
just drilled the drain plug hole and then drilled the passageway hole to the
head another 5 or 6 inches deeper to connect the 2.B  I was just wondering if
it was more complicated (more than 1 "downward"hole, but I'm now sure it
isn't.

Thanks for the responses!

Tom