[TR] Off topic electrical question

John Young jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 03:13:35 MST 2012

I started "fiddling" with cars about 1946. I never have disconnect the battery
to put a charger on it.

One time, however, I regretted that method. I had
the charger turned up for starting and put too much voltage into the
electricals in the car(bad battery). Fried the computer. That thing cost lots
more than a new battery. Of course, that wasn't a problem in 1946; no
computers!

John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'78 Spitfire '66 Spitfire '59
TR3A (being repaired after 37 yrs ownership)