[TR] TR4A - First breakdown today

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 16:15:59 MST 2012

The charging system may have been damaged and your battery is low.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier